Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business
Run by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC, a specialized federal procurement Executive Agent), the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business contract (CIO-SP3 SB) is a broad-based 10-year Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), which streamlines the acquisition process for federal agencies. CIO-SP3 enables HMS to offer our IT solutions and services to agencies under the 10 task areas specified by NITAAC.
Task Area 1: IT Services
for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
Task Area 3: Imaging
Task Area 4: Outsourcing
Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area 6: Integration Services
Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
Task Area 8: Digital Government
Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
Task Area 10: Software Development
For more information about NITAAC and CIO-SP3, visit: https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3 and https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3-small-business.
HMS & CIO-SP3
- Solutions: We create and tailor solutions to help you work better, address challenges, and discover cost and time savings.
- Services: We offer a comprehensive range of database, IV&V, digital media, technical support, infrastructure support, and systems integration services.
- Workflow Improvement & Process Consulting: We help streamline and optimize your workflow and processes, and advise you on leveraging emerging technologies to stay on the leading edge.
CONTRACTING & CIO-SP3 CONTACT INFORMATION
- Net 30
- Program Manager: Jason Cunningham
- Phone Number: 304-368-0288 x109
- Email: email@example.com
- Contract Email: HMS_CIO-SP3@hcmsllc.com