We help the government protect those who cannot protect themselves.
Agencies turn to us to help ensure that healthcare facilities all over the United States and its territories are providing patients and residents the quality care they deserve, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations.
Survey, Consulting, and Technical Support Capabilities
Our Survey, Consulting, and Technical Support Capabilities
We provide subject matter leaders to help agencies protect vulnerable people.
Federal and state agencies rely on Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS) to help them ensure that healthcare and long-term-care facilities in the United States are meeting federal and state performance standards.
Our subject matter leaders conduct surveys, and provide management and IT consulting, that play a critical role in helping agencies meet those mandates and achieve improvements.
- Successfully performing surveys for more than 15 years
- Conduct surveys throughout the U.S. and its territories
- Perform surveys directly for State Survey Agencies (SAs)
Perform initial, recertification, complaint, infection control, and life safety code surveys for long-term care (LTC) and non-long-term care (NLTC) facilities
HMS can provide a full or partial team based on scope of survey
HMS has a rigorous Quality Assurance (QA) program
Technical assistance through management consulting to SAs to review survey programs and make recommendations
Employ subject matter leaders in the following areas:
- State Surveys
- Quality Assurance Activities
- Complaint Management
- Workload Management
- Imposition of Sanctions
- CMS enforcement
HMS supports states and the federal government by providing IT consulting to SAs.
- HMS IT consultants are subject matter leaders in application development, IT consulting, data analysis and reporting, CMS systems administration, and many other areas of expertise