Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS) offers the following pre-approved contract vehicles to help government clients obtain our services in an expedited manner. What is your primary NAICS code? A: Under certain IT-related NAICS codes, we are a woman-owned small business (WOSB). HMS is a woman-owned large business for other, non-IT NAICS codes.
What We Deliver
Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS) offers the following pre-approved contract vehicles to help government clients obtain our services in an expedited manner.
Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS)
DUNS #: 127149784
GSA Contract Holder
Contract #: HHSM5002016000371
CIO-SP3 – SB
Contract #: 75N98120D00145
Contract #: HHSP-233-2015-00108I
HMS is a limited liability company. Our primary NAICS codes include:
A: 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services)
A: Under certain IT-related NAICS codes, we are a woman-owned small business (WOSB). HMS is a woman-owned large business for other, non-IT NAICS codes.
A: CIOSP3, GSA PSS, GSA IT 70, SPARC WOSB, PSC IDIQ
A: Yes. HMS often serves as a subcontractor, which is considered commercial work. Our services are the same regardless of whether we are in the role of prime or subcontractor.
A: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Veterans Administration (VA), and several states.
A: Center for Clinical Standards and Quality – Quality, Safety, and Oversight Group (QSOG), the Office of Hearings and Inquiries (OHI), and the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO).
A: Oversight of State Performance (OSP), Marketplace Plan Management Compliance Reviews, and several state contracts.
A: Engagement durations vary by customer needs and priorities.
A: Yes. Our unique team of expert developers and state agency subject matter leaders from across the nation has developed a modular, customizable off-the-shelf (COTS) solution, designed specifically around the needs of state licensing entities. This solution enables state agencies to:
- Create individual licensee records;
- Record and track waivers, enforcement activities and remedies, adverse actions, fees and related payments;
- Connect to online payment portals to allow licensees to pay fees online;
- Generate letters and reports;
- Link to other systems, such as the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) Internet Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (iQIES), using an Application Program Interface (API) connection, providing the state agency with robust reporting capabilities, data-reconciliation utility, and reduced need for duplicative data entry;
- Scheduling and tracking of pending and upcoming licensure activities, such as required inspections or renewals; and
- Incorporate a built-in workflow that uses in-app alerts to notify appropriate staff about pending tasks.
A: HMS serves all 50 states, as well as U.S. territories.
A: We can provide both services and products. Please refer to our technology capabilities for product/solution details.